About the Blue Brain Project
The Blue Brain Project : Abstract : Nature Reviews Neuroscience
Thomas Serre: Home
Play a game of chess against the fun levels of Shredder 11 on our servers directly in your browser. To enter a move, click on a piece and drag it to the desired square. You can choose between three playing levels. Please note that even on “hard” Shredder doesn’t show his full capabilities. He is trying to provide an equal opponent for a human player on those levels.
It is popular in Japan and India today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value.
Method of Treatment
- As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink four glasses of water each of 160 ml.
- Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
- After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for two hours.
- Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink four glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to four glasses per day.
- The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life.
A Japanese jewelry store is selling a 44-pound golden statue of Santa with 23 diamonds in his belt. It can be yours for $2 million. (Nov. 20)
Scientists have found the fossilised claw of a 2.5 metre long sea scorpion, a nighmarish creature living before the age of dinosaurs. German scientist Markus Poschmann, who found the claw in a quarry around 15 years ago, says scientists didn't previously know that these prehistoric animals were so big.
[...] The problem of tracking hands and fingers on natural scenes has received much attention using passive acquisition vision systems and computationally intense image processing. We are currently studying a simple active tracking system using a laser diode (visible or invisible light), steering mirrors, and a single non-imaging photodetector, which is capable of acquiring three dimensional coordinates in real time without the need of any image processing at all. Essentially, it is a smart rangefinder scanner that instead of continuously scanning over the full field of view, restricts its scanning area, on the basis of a real-time analysis of the backscattered signal, to a very narrow window precisely the size of the target.
Video introduction to PenBay Media's Spatial Robotic Solutions. This practice lies at the crossroads of Geographic Information Sytems (GIS) and the best of the robotics world. Spatially Intelligent robots are built on a platform with sliding autonomy, capable of dynamically navigating the spaces on their own.